Customised Computer Training
The world is reshaping
So am I
Ask me how I can deliver training differently
Currently delivering online training via Teams if you are interested in continuing your training in this current environment. Face to face is still offered.
Please give me a call on 042 999 4445 or send me an email on firstname.lastname@example.org to chat about what I can provide.
Providing Quality Local Computer Training in Bendigo, surrounds and Melbourne
Successful Computing was established in 1994 in Melbourne providing quality and professional computer training direct to business. Wendy Stibbe, the principal trainer, has been working as a Workplace Trainer since 1990. Training is primarily on Microsoft Office products, such as Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher and Windows, but training on specific customised software can also be done.
The business has been established in Bendigo since 2006 and has attracted a considerable amount of local work and continues to do so.
What Successful Computing offers is to come into your place of business and conduct computer training on site for your staff. Training can be conducted on a one on one basis at the delegate’s workstation or in a group session. Seminars can also be arranged and have proven to be a successful forum for a large number of staff. With the advent of COVID-19 in 2020 I am also now offering online training via Teams which has proved to be a great success and is definitely here to stay.
Benefits of using Successful Computing to conduct your on-site computer training:
- prior to training a Training Needs Analysis is carried out to establish the actual topics that are required (optional)
- all courses are customised to suit the clients needs
- staff are not necessarily required to travel off-site for their training
- money invested in training stays within the local community
- easy access to local ongoing support
- save on travel and accommodation expenses if currently sending staff outside of local area
- trainer local so paying local rates
- rates are on a per course basis, not a per head basis
- free on-going help and support is offered post training to those that attended on the topics covered in the training
Please click here for my contact details, a web query form and a feedback form if you wish to provide Feedback on a course you have recently completed.